Digitalization in healthcare is full of paradoxes. Within a series of self-made cartoons, “Breaking Fake News,” I look at the facts from a different perspective, expose the hype around medical technologies to stimulate discussions. The comics are published regularly on my LinkedIn profile. Below are some of the selected ones released in 2020.
- What do algorithms say about the future of health care?
2. Priorities of digitalization. What we used to think and what is needed.
3. Technology adoption life cycle reinvented.
4. Fax vs. computer in healthcare. There is only one winner.
5. New correlation or causation: the number of experts is proportional to what is currently discussed.
6. When the disruptors are being disrupted, nobody talks anymore about disruption but crisis.
7. A brief history of the patient-doctor relationship. What era would you like to live in?
I have a small favour to ask…
This content is free of charge. This website is free of commercials. Please support aboutDigitalHealth.com (€1+). It only takes a minute. Thank you!