Check the list of the 10 leading healthtech and life sciences accelerators in Europe that help to find funding or offer free programmes for networking.
Healthcare remains one of the most tempting sectors for startups around the world. They develop disruptive technologies like mobile health apps, wearables or AI solutions to improve access to health services or quality of care. Some of them have the ambition to enable patients managing their own health and supporting physicians in medical decisions making. Many of them have a dream about democratization of healthcare. But without adequate funding, even the greatest ideas won’t happen.
Sifted surveyed the options available to young health tech startups searching for their golden ticket. Here are the top healthcare accelerators:
- Bayer’s G4A “Grants4Apps” (Germany)
- Merck’s Innovation Accelerator (Germany)
- DigitalHealth.London (UK)
- Health2B Accelerator (Sweden)
- Rockstart Health (Netherlands)
- Baselaunch (Switzerland)
- Kenko Health Accelerator (Spain)
- Open Accelerator (Italy)
- Accelerace Medtech Health Care
- Health VentureLab (Hungary)
Read the full article on Sifted >