About Digital Health is a media partner of the “Future of Health” event on Sept. 23-25. The virtual conference organized by CB Insights will address head-on the technologies, trends, and challenges today that will shape the way we deliver care and combat infectious diseases in the future.
Preparing for Healthcare’s Paradigm Shift
COVID-19 has accelerated the future of healthcare; we’re here to help you navigate it. Join Future of Health 2020 for three days of inspiring speakers, new technologies, and the most networking you’ve ever seen at a virtual event.
With 3 days of content, 35+ fireside chats, 20+ startup presentations, 3000+ 1:1 video networking meetings, 1 Digital Health 250 stream, plus exclusive CB Insights research, the conference will address the healthcare technologies, trends and challenges you’re facing today, and solutions that will shape the way we deliver care and combat diseases forevermore.
Future of Health
Sept. 23-25, 2020
Global Livestream Experience
Save $300 to attend with promo code ADH300. Click here to register >
What to expect?
- 75+ speakers over three days, with content available on-demand for one week
- Attendee only Slack workspace for you to network with other senior-level attendees prior to the event
- 1:1 networking with meetings available via video or phone connections
- 25 virtual sponsor booths, with companies showcasing everything from telehealth to clinical decision support tools
- Live Q&A and chat features to engage with speakers and attendees during sessions
- Attendee roundtables to discuss pressing topics and meet like-minded attendees from around the world
- Virtual networking reception with entertainment
- CIO, World Health Organization (WHO)
- Chief Marketing Officer, We Doctor (unicorn – $5.5B valuation; healthcare network backed by Tencent)
- Co-founder, President, and COO, EQRx (life sciences firm developing medicines cheaper and quicker)
- Chief Medical Officer, Lyra Health (platform offering access to mental health services)
- CEO and President, Biotechnology Innovation Organization (representing 1000+ biotech & life sciences companies)
- CEO and Co-founder, Freenome (liquid biopsy firm using AI for early cancer detection), and many more.