Switzerland Innovation Park Basel Area in collaboration with DayOne – Healthcare Innovation, invites all healthcare innovators to “The Open Mic: Next in Health” – an event exploring the future of healthcare (5th of May, 12:30 CET, online).
The Open Mic: Next in Health series invites leaders from vastly different backgrounds to take the mic and share their views on the trends which will influence the healthcare of the future. At the brand-new Novartis Pavillon, the participants will discuss the effects of AI, carbon neutrality, Web3 and digital pharma.
Future of AI in Healthcare
LIVE from Novartis Pavillon in Basel
5 May 2022, 12:30 – 13:30 online
- Ann Aerts, Director, Novartis Foundation
- Fernando Garcia Alcalde, Head of Data Science for Products, Roche
- Stefan German, CEO, Botnar Foundation
- Enkelejda Miho, Professor FHNW and CEO, aiNET
- Casper Wilstrup, CEO, Abzu
For more details, please go to www.dayone.swiss/events/futureofai